The location is great, close by many attractions (Monteverde National park, Sanctuario Ecologico, Zipline, waterfall, etc.). We stayed 3 nights and it was just enough time to do the activities we had planned.
The rooms are spacious and very clean. We slept very well. The breakfast were very good with a plate of fresh fruits every morning. The staff was very helpful in helping us organize our activities. We would definitely stay again at the rustic lodge if we go back to Monteverde.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monteverde Rustic Lodge is a small family run hotel in the heart of Santa Elena Monteverde. Our lodge is recommended for solo travelers, couples, nature lovers and families. Our mission is to make sure that every single guest we have has a great individual experience and that each of you will go home with wonderful memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Monteverde Rustic Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monteverde Rustic Hotel Santa Elena
- Monteverde Rustic Lodge Costa Rica - Santa Elena