we stayed for 2 nights in may 2014 and we were very happy with our choice. booked via hostel bookers. nice room, very clean, comfortable, nice table and 2 chairs outside. shower took a bit of working out how to use, fine once we sussed it out. the owner was very helpful with recommending and booking trips. its a little out of the "town" (5-10 mins walk) so its nice and quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monteverde Rustic Lodge is a small family run hotel in the heart of Santa Elena Monteverde. Our lodge is recommended for solo travelers, couples, nature lovers and families. Our mission is to make sure that every single guest we have has a great individual experience and that each of you will go home with wonderful memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Monteverde Rustic Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monteverde Rustic Hotel Santa Elena
- Monteverde Rustic Lodge Costa Rica - Santa Elena