We have had an amazing time in the Cloudforest Lodge. However, we were clearly out of season, which meant it was really empty and not all facilities were there. Nevertheless, we enjoyed the nice cabin with porch for some relaxing and rain watching. Loads of nice activities to do there in the area. The road to and from the Monteverde area were tough due to the weather conditions (we had to wait for hours while the road was being reconstructed).
Food was OK, portions were huge. Lovely to see the hummingbirds feeding just outside the restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your one-stop location at Monteverde Cloud Forest Lodge offers 72 acres of primary and secondary forest, canopy tour, over 3 miles of private trails and more than 180 species of birds in a quiet and wonderful place. Our beautiful gardens and bungalow-style bedrooms make a great place to relax, rest and enjoy nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Monteverde Cloud Forest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monteverde Cloud Forest Hotel Monteverde
- Monteverde Cloud Forest Lodge Costa Rica - Santa Elena