The hotel was basic but the grounds were very nice with several walking trails. The restaurant was very nice. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The only thing we did not realize that without our own transportation you had to use taxi and the cost was $ 8 US each way which made it too expensive to go to town just to eat at a different restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your one-stop location at Monteverde Cloud Forest Lodge offers 72 acres of primary and secondary forest, canopy tour, over 3 miles of private trails and more than 180 species of birds in a quiet and wonderful place. Our beautiful gardens and bungalow-style bedrooms make a great place to relax, rest and enjoy nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Monteverde Cloud Forest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monteverde Cloud Forest Hotel Monteverde
- Monteverde Cloud Forest Lodge Costa Rica - Santa Elena