We had a great experience with stay at the Valley Lodge! Rolf, the owner, was extremely helpful even before we got to Costa Rica. He helped us plan our itinerary over the email and gave honest opinions and helpful tips on what to do and avoid. When we got to Santa Elena, we were mesmerised by the view from the lodge. Accommodations are clean, location is good too, the view was spectacular. If you're looking for a 5 star type of accommodation, Valley Ldoge is not it but if you want to mingle with the local (well, almost, Rolf is an American who bought real estate in CR and has been living there for a while now), be comfy, enjoy the view and a nice, clean place to spend the night at an affordable price, I highly recommend Valley Lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rainbow Valley Lodge Monteverde is close to the town of Santa Elena, about 15 minutes walking or 3 minutes in a vehicle. With only eight rooms and no neighbors close by you can enjoy peace and quiet in a forest setting. We have Wi-Fi signal in all rooms. Clean rooms with hot water, possible chance to see animals right outside the rooms and owner help with guides and activities. All rooms have coffeemaker and Monteverde coffee plus small refrigerator. Parking near the rooms. Prices compare very favorably to other accommodations in Monteverde. We are not 5 star so please do not expect total luxury! We hope to see you here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Rainbow Valley Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rainbow Valley Hotel Santa Elena
- Rainbow Valley Lodge Monteverde, Costa Rica - Santa Elena