This was a dream come true! Why anyone would stay anywhere else in Santa Elena/Monteverde is beyond me. We rented both the top and bottom floor of this house and couldn't believe it was all for us! You can't imagine the view until you see it yourself!
Rolf was incredibly nice, more than happy to answer any questions we had and helped us find our way around this great town. He gave us great directions from San Jose. We didn't miss a beat!
The house was clean, the beds were comfortable and we felt as if we lived there.
I am so happy to tell everyone about Rainbow Valley Lodge, but also consider it Monteverde's Best Kept Secret.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rainbow Valley Lodge Monteverde is close to the town of Santa Elena, about 15 minutes walking or 3 minutes in a vehicle. With only eight rooms and no neighbors close by you can enjoy peace and quiet in a forest setting. We have Wi-Fi signal in all rooms. Clean rooms with hot water, possible chance to see animals right outside the rooms and owner help with guides and activities. All rooms have coffeemaker and Monteverde coffee plus small refrigerator. Parking near the rooms. Prices compare very favorably to other accommodations in Monteverde. We are not 5 star so please do not expect total luxury! We hope to see you here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Rainbow Valley Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rainbow Valley Hotel Santa Elena
- Rainbow Valley Lodge Monteverde, Costa Rica - Santa Elena