All the reviews you read are true. We saw more up close wildlife on our back porch than in all of the Monteverde cloud forest. Rolf supplies the bananas , and the animals come. We stayed in the house that had a kitchenette and a separate bedroom. It was great. The price was fantastic. Rolf came down once of twice a day to check on us and help us plan our day. He has a genuine concern for the happiness of his guests. You MUST stay here. Also, be sure to eat at Donde Henri's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rainbow Valley Lodge Monteverde is close to the town of Santa Elena, about 15 minutes walking or 3 minutes in a vehicle. With only eight rooms and no neighbors close by you can enjoy peace and quiet in a forest setting. We have Wi-Fi signal in all rooms. Clean rooms with hot water, possible chance to see animals right outside the rooms and owner help with guides and activities. All rooms have coffeemaker and Monteverde coffee plus small refrigerator. Parking near the rooms. Prices compare very favorably to other accommodations in Monteverde. We are not 5 star so please do not expect total luxury! We hope to see you here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Rainbow Valley Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rainbow Valley Hotel Santa Elena
- Rainbow Valley Lodge Monteverde, Costa Rica - Santa Elena