If you go to Monteverde you have to stay at the Rainbow Valley Lodge. Rolf, the owner, was so helpful. We have been travelling for over three months and this hotel was by far the best place we have stayed. It is well worth the money and Rolf is very friendly. He gave us loads of travel advice and helped us organise trips. The room was very clean and there is a great view of the cloud forest. There was also a friendly visit from a group of coati’s outside our door. It was quite but still a short walk to the main town. Overall a great place to stay.
Jo and Stu, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rainbow Valley Lodge Monteverde is close to the town of Santa Elena, about 15 minutes walking or 3 minutes in a vehicle. With only eight rooms and no neighbors close by you can enjoy peace and quiet in a forest setting. We have Wi-Fi signal in all rooms. Clean rooms with hot water, possible chance to see animals right outside the rooms and owner help with guides and activities. All rooms have coffeemaker and Monteverde coffee plus small refrigerator. Parking near the rooms. Prices compare very favorably to other accommodations in Monteverde. We are not 5 star so please do not expect total luxury! We hope to see you here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Rainbow Valley Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rainbow Valley Hotel Santa Elena
- Rainbow Valley Lodge Monteverde, Costa Rica - Santa Elena