All reviews bar staff sunny beach evening entertainment great holiday animation team asian restaurant pizza khans tent plenty of choice karaoke bar thomson rep sea view flight times the hotel manager walk in shower welcome meeting fantastic hotel
Reviewed 21 June 2018

It was our first holiday in Bulgaria and we didn't really know what to expect however we were delighted with everything we found. The hotel had lovely rooms, all with a view of the Black Sea. The beds were very comfortable, the staff everywhere were very helpful, polite and happy, The main restaurant served excellent food every night catering for all tastes and you also had the option to book two speciality restaurants, one Spanish and one Asian themed. Special mention for the house wine, both red and white were very good.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank paul_red51
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Nice welcome from friendly reception staff and night porters. Waiting staff very quiet but I'd blame that on the fact that I don't speak Bulgarian so can't really complain if they don't speak English enough to hold a full conversation although they do speak enough to be helpful, polite and smiley! Cleaning staff lovely, room was always immaculate. Nice modern rooms too. Pool staff lovely and pool very clean. Bit cold when you first get in but soon get used to it! Few tiny niggles but nothing to really complain about and certainly didn't ruin our holiday so all in all a lovely week. Had few excursions... Khans Tent is a good one, lovely food and great entertainment. Also when to Nessebah, lovely town to visit, very olde worlde and quaint .. bit like Barney's jokes ha ha. Thanks for a lovley holiday!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Shelley66Stockport
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We are currently still in the hotel and very sad to say tomorrow evening the coach will be picking us up to take us home. We have spent 2 weeks here and do not wish to leave.. Me and my partner both 21years were very surprised when entering the hotel as we arrived at 2am. We were greeted with refreshing cold orange juice and a small cold buffet. ( cheese, ham, cucumber and breads ) which we were not expecting!! After having a drink and having a snack we went upstairs ( 4th floor ) to our room to find an ENORMOUS bed, stunning bathroom and BEAUTIFUL sea/pool view. The weather was lovely apart from 2 overcast days ( which has nothing to do with the hotel ) the bar staff are brilliant they do tricks with the empty bottles and try and give you the wow factor whilst getting served.. which they impressed me to say the least. Very very speedy and quick at serving drinks and extreamly polite. The entertainment is brilliant with the comedy show although THEY NEED MICROPHONES sometimes you can’t hear them... and kareoke and the food is fantastic. I can’t tell you how many different foods I have tried. BUT..... the only downfalls are.. the coach transfer tui did not mention it was 1hr30mins away I felt like I was on the coach for 4 hours. A lot of birds which isn’t the hotels fault but me and my partner have been pooped on so many times. It even got in my hair at one point. The beach again, tui failed to mention that you had to pay for sun beds and umbrellas when going onto the beach. Signs are their but not very clear. 7lv for a umbrella, 7lv for a sunbed and another 7lv for a sunbed ( 21lv altogether ) small town with lots of shops about 5 minutes walk away.. all in all I am very very happy with my stay here and would defiantly come back. The staff/chefs/maids and the rest.. is 5* from me. Thank you for having us. We shall be returning in the near future

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Chantelle-Louis... D
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

We leave thursday am. All in all the hotel was very clean the room we had was very big with an almost separate living area down some stairs from the sleeping area we had aa large sofa and coffee table and tv leading onto a balcony that looked over the black sea. The sound of the waves helped me sleep. Very relaxing holiday. The hotel pool area leads off onto a lovely sandy beach. Wasn't too busy. The staff were all very attentive and the entertainment staff were amazing . So full of life and positive energy. They seemed really happy in the jobs they have. Five mins walk into Obzor. Will advice you to amphitheatre on the corner near the park. They put on a lovely Bulgarian evening and it was great to watch it outside. All in all this hotel is 4 out of 4. It is a 4* and it lives up to that rating. Very clean as well. Please if you are cat lovers feed the cats and kittens that live down the side of the wall as you walk up to the hotel the wall on the right hand side. They need water as well. They hide until they are fed and then they come out and its so sweet to watch the kittens play.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Janis C
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent hotel, I went all inclusive holidays,I spend a brilliant holidays, modern rooms very clean, the staff very professional and with good customer services. Nothing was to much. My sister is vegan and was lot of opposition and veriaty of food for her, the quality food was high standard. Good location very pleasant and safe place to walk outside of the hotel. I would go back to the hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family