Club Hotel Miramar
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfamilies with childrenbeach or poolanimation teamseveral buildingsmain restaurantmini fridgeamazing beachsmaller poolhuge choicehotel gueststable tennisall inclusive hotelvisited this hotellobby barpoolsgermanenglish
Reviewed 22 August 2012

I was there in Juli with my family. The people from the stuff are very friendly and nice. The hotel has own beach. There are 4 or 5 swimming pools. Also a children swimming pool with a chute. It is clean. The rooms are not something special.The food is cheap, There are a lot of not well-mannered Germans, Russians, Bulgarians and Polanders. The hotel was full and always there were no any chaise-longues.
The people reserved them early in the morning. We got always irritated.
We couldn't have a good holiday there.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Ivan M
Reviewed 14 August 2012

I stayed there for one week long holidays with my family. while this place is ok for the kids (swimming pools) the rest leaves lots of room for improvement. The food is of a very poor quality - most of it is deep fried, very limited selection of vegetables or fruits. The sort of 'industrial' stuff. All the drinks available as a part of the all-inclusive offer are of the lowest possible quality - and that does not apply only to the alcoholic beverages (which are absolutely a no go in miramar)
The massive hotel with ca. 500 rooms has got a very limited number of sunbeds at the beach - and many of them are old and semi-broken. To get a spot you need to be there really early...
Hotel charges for the wifi access (30 leva for 7 days)
The area around the hotel is a mess - if someone would be willing to go out for a walk obzor is the only possible destination - lousy, little, dirty and noisy city...
The positive sides are:
Trip to nesebar - a great option (forget the tour operators' offers - get a cab for 60 EUR both ways), just 40 km away
Friendly and helpful hotel staff

Overall - stay away and don't waste your holidays. It is relatively cheap but the price doesnt justify staying there.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Michalt74
Reviewed 12 August 2012

We are currently staying in this hotel, all 3 of us (me, hubby and 3 y.o. boy) suffered from stomach bug. After talks with other guests we realized that many ppl got the same bug.
Literally it seems that they do not properly clean plates/glasses/etc and/or don really care about quality of the food.(Not to mention that the lovely ultra all inclusive food is just NOT ok for kids).
If you gonna stay at this hotel make sure to check the quality of food/cleaness of plates and get some pills from stomach bug.

Also was really disappointed the the 'coolest animation team with lovely facebook page' can't speak russian at all! 30% of guests are russian speaking and the hotel is 'kids' oriented.

As a bottomline i would NOT recommend this hotel, for that quality it is bloody expensieve.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Olga M
Reviewed 14 July 2012

We stayed here for a week, and i can truly say that we really didn't want to leave after all. It was too short time for us. Because every day was full of great experiences and activities. Animation team is perfect! They trying to make everyone holidays amazing. A lot of entertainments, games, dances, sports..Every night different show, and amazing beach party! I just loved dancing near the pool with a lot of people. This part is really really good. I didn't like just food. There was a lot of it but it was cooked not for me i think. Of course you can find what to eat, but not very very delicious. Any way I recommend this hotel for people who want to have fun and who doesn't care about food a lot. It is very good hotel for families and for all ages of people. I really enjoyed spend time here!

Room Tip: every room have they advantages, but bests are in the basic building and near the sea.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Gabrre
Reviewed 12 June 2012

My sister, I and our four kids (3-6yrs) enjoyed very much stay in this hotel, there is lots of fun for kids. The sandy beach is lovely and wasn't crowded at all (at the beginning of June) and the hotel pools are one of the nicest I have ever seen. Only think I object is the coffee. Not drinkable.

Room Tip: Our rooms did not face the main pool area and it was for the best. It can get rather noisy in the evening.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family