“Amazing!”

Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Baska Voda
Warsaw, Poland
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2013

I like everything in this hotel, rooms, rates, breakfast and location... I know it's on the hill and needs 10 min walking from the beach but it's really comfortable and friendly team there... they r ready to help in anything as I got a problem with my car after 13 hrs driving from Prague and the guy in the reception was so helpful and amazed how I can fix my car with myself... And after my round trip in Croatia, Baska Voda is the best place to spend summer in Croatia...

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Misma87

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Serbian first
Krasnoyarsk, Russia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2012

There were perfect two weeks in Baska Voda. When I entered the hall I was impressed by pleasant smell, lovely decoration of the reception and kind speaking english stuff. Check-in was rapid. I ordered the room with balcony and sea view, my expectation came true. The room was large, cosy, with quiet conditioner, bathroom, fridge and large sliding-door wardrobe.Actually the hotel is comfortable and quiet. As to breakfast it was completely continental breakfast with admirable detail for Russians like pancakes for the desserts. Usually we had breakfast on veranda under big sun protective umbrellas. You can enjoy your breakfast from 8 to 10 am because of delicious food, pine's smell, cool breeze. If you are not eager to sit in your room and enjoy sea view but want to explore Makarska riviera it's a great thing that Dorijini Dvori doesn't offer you lunch or dinner. You should be ready for a steep road about 400m. It's very easy to reach the sea but it would be a little bit of a fitness to come back. If you want to have a fascinating and gripping holiday you should definitely go to Baska Voda and stay at Dorijini Dvori!

Room Tip: Have enough money and order the room with sea view
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
4 Thank Struna_Ri
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2012

This hotel was hands down the best stay for the value of my time in the Balkans. I originally only booked one night, but I ended up staying three. The rooms were extremely clean and comfortable and the balcony was a relaxing place to end the day. The breakfast was great and had a lot of variety. And the entire staff was very friendly and welcoming. For those taking the bus, it is literally steps away from the bus stop and from the hiking trails to the mountains. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
4 Thank sunnypdx
Budapest, Hungary
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

We stayed here for 5 nights last summer in late august and it was a great in all way.
Mr. Radic, the owner of Dorjini Dvori, was a really nice host and the quality of the room was excellent. We got an upgarde with a huge terrace with to view the sea so we saw the sunset every evening with a nice glass of wine. Baska Voda is a small village where you can find good bargains but for such a quality no other. If we have the chance we will stay here again!

Room Tip: room with terrace, number 16
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank mandrew1
Delft, The Netherlands
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2011

A clean hotel in a new building. Not expensive. Efficient staff. Almost excellent breakfast buffet.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Stephan H
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2010

I simply loved this hotel and the whole staff working there. I booked this hotel at last second the day before arriving in Baska Voda due to the fact that my previous booking was cancelled by the hotel... Now I am glad it happened. We stay five nights in this newly opened family hotel and I totally thank the MARE NOSTRUM in ZADAR to have cancelled my booking... I would have not stayed in this hotel...
The hotel is located in Baska Voda in a very quite area, the people at the reception were friendly and they were very welcoming and attentive. The room we got was a Suite, it had 2 balconies, nice leaving area, sea view... was simply perfect... and the price we paid was simply a bargain. This has been a pleasant surprise and I will surely recommend this hotel to family and friends. I have to thank the whole staff who helped in making this croatian holiday unforgettable.

Thanks!

#3 of 12 in Baska Voda
Bluesun Hotel Marina
Bluesun Hotel Marina
#2 of 10 in Brela

Been to Dorijini Dvori? Share your experiences!