Hotel Horizont
Hotel Croatia(Baska Voda)
US$147
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

Grand Hotel Slavia(Baska Voda)
US$247
  • Breakfast included
Putnik Apartments(Baska Voda)(Great Value!)
US$102
Aparthotel Milenij(Baska Voda)
US$150
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

Vila Adrijana(Baska Voda)(Great Value!)
Villa Palloma(Baska Voda)
Vila Verica(Baska Voda)
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Dorijini Dvori(Baska Voda)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbeach barside sea viewshower over the bathnice hotelhalf boardfishair conbreakfast and dinnerstar hotelswimming pool and jacuzzilovely restaurantlarge dining roomserved buffet styleliverpeaschoice of foodgood sized rooms
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A Quality Hotel, reason it only gets 4 it’s only because the interior are growing a bit old, but thats alot on investment to start changing all the rooms to upgrade the standard, all in all a good choice

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ThorBSF
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Hotel is very good and the best you can find there is spa areas and food.
Some sauna does not work and rooms need some updating.
Service needs some training. They need to smile more except the cleaning ladies they are great. Everything else is amazing!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank KIKE2501
Reviewed 25 September 2017

My husband and I booked with Jet2 Holidays for a week and stayed at the Hotel Horizont in Baska Voda. We arrived approx 8.30 p.m. at night and the Receptionist kept our luggage and showed us to the Dining Room which closed for dinner at 9.00 p.m. We were then allocated our room and when I opened the door I couldn't believe how lucky we were to be allocated room 226. It had a separate living area which obviously had two very comfortable sofas which could be used as beds and an adjoining bedroom. The living area had its own toilet with walk in shower and in the bedroom was a huge bathroom with toilet, bidet, two wash hand basins and full bath with shower. The beds were extremely comfortable and the linen was changed after the third night. We had a huge balcony off the living area which had the most beautiful view of sea and mountains and also had a smaller balcony off the bedroom with side view of sea and mountains. The rooms were very well equipped with plenty of accommodation for clothes etc. and the towels were changed every day. At this point I would like to say a huge thanks to Anita who kept our room spotless and was so pleasant and even although we had a language difference, we always managed to communicate and had a good laugh with her. Thank you Anita.

We were on half board and I can honestly say the food in the hotel was excellent both at breakfast and dinner, with such a variety and quality. I must compliment the chefs as I don't think I have ever had such a fantastic choice of food at any hotel I have stayed in and even on the half dozen cruises I have been on. Breakfast and Dinner is buffet style and the staff in the Dining Room work very hard and could not do enough for you.

There is a lovely outside swimming pool and jacuzzi with plenty of loungers and umbrellas and an equally lovely inside pool which we used on the one day the weather was bad. My husband used the Gym and he said it was very good. It also has a Spa and Wellness area, but we didn't use this but I had a look around and it seemed very good.

I cannot praise this hotel high enough, it is spotlessly clean, in a great location and I hope to return in the near future. Well done everyone at the Horizont Hotel.

Room Tip: Don't think you could go too wrong with any of the rooms. We did pay extra to have a side sea view, but we hit the jackpot with Room 226.
3  Thank Jeanette M
HoteliBV, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Horizont, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dearest Jeanette M - HVALA /THANK YOU very much for such a beautiful feedback. It's our pleasure that you both have enjoyed so much at our hotel Horizont.
Wish you both all the best and hope to see you again - Horizont team

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Stayed here for a week with my boyfriend in September. Overall we had a pleasant stay, the location of the hotel is perfect. We also had a seaside view room and the views were gorgeous - I would highly recommend trying to get a sea side room even if you have to pay extra! The rooms were just about big enough but were very dated (as is the whole hotel), the breakfast was okay and the staff seemed pleasant. There was also plenty of sun beds by the pool, on the other hand the beach was very crowded! I wouldn't say this hotel is 4* quality compared to other 4* I've stayed in, it seemed more like a 3* to me. Overall though, we had a pleasant stay at Hotel Horizont and we loved Baska Voda! It's a very charming little town which is not too rowdy or too quiet - lots of nice restaurants and beach bars and would highly recommend!

2  Thank Daniella M
Reviewed 14 September 2017

We travelled as a group of four people with Jet2 holidays. The hotel was selected from their brochure. We weren't disappointed. The welcome at reception was efficient and friendly. The rooms were adequate, some would regard them as dated but they were fine. All we do is sleep in them. We were Bed and Breakfast board. Breakfast was fine. Cereals, fruit and a selection of hot food. No baked beans though :-( The bread toasted really well. The hotel is located at the South end of the resort and its a pleasant walk along the waterfront to the harbour area. The area is quite steep in places and there are steps. It would be a struggle for someone in a wheelchair. There is a lovely restaurant in the hotel grounds (Matrioska) and a beach bar (Borik) both worth a visit.

3  Thank Chris B