Hotel Tina is conveniently located near Lake Plitvicka (about 2 miles). It has a resort or hill station hotel like feel. The rooms are built of wooden planks and reminds you of a tree house. The serenity of the green lush gardens, the early morning mist and the warmness of hospitality makes you want to stay longer.
They server breakfast fresh and made to order. The staff is friendly and food is very good. The payment is generally accepted as cash and can be a bit of a non comfort for international travelers. Nonetheless it is immaculate place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- House Tina is situated in a small village Grabovac, near Plitvice Lakes National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. House Tina is newly decorated and has 8 rooms categorized 3 stars. The location is a quiet one, the house has a spacious garden all around, with tables and benches for about thirty people. There is also enough space to park ten cars. To make your stay with us interesting from this year we offer horseback riding on a nearby farm. Book accommodation and horse-back riding and experience an unbelievable sense of freedom in intact nature!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your House Tina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- House Tina Hotel Grabovac
- House Tina Grabovac, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Croatia