Auberge l'Air de Vent(Pleherel-Plage-Vieux-Bourg)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$161
US$162
US$129
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$76
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Spa
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$107
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$97
Les Arcades(Saint-Cast le Guildo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$66
US$64
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

Hotel de France(Pleneuf-Val-Andre)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$82
All reviewsle manoiropen firecap frehelyogurtsaint michellovely hostsbreakfast roomtwo nightsbeautiful beachduckspondfortbayjamsjeromebrittanyaccommodation
Reviewed 13 May 2018

At 18:15 we had no accommodation yet found. In the area we called Le Manoir and were offered three rooms for our family. Jerome and Sandra are excellent hosts and are running a very beautiful 20 rooms hotel. The location is just perfect, wide view over the bay. Also the kid's beds were short, they were good enough for the children. There are some beautiful larger family rooms which we will book when we are hopefully back another time. The children made us stay a second night, they absolutely loved the Manoir and the delicious breakfast which is served in a sort of wintergarden with a view. The wintergarden and annexed open fire room are the perfect relaxing rooms as well, just enjoying the view, or a warm fire while reading or playing a game.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

We took advantage of rock bottom Ryanair flights from East Midlands to Dinard. Where would we stay? Thanks to Alastair Sawday we found le Manoir St Michel at Les Sables d'Or. So glad we did. Only half an hour's drive and you're just away from a beautiful beach, lovely restaurants and many places of local interest such as Fort la Latte.
Would thoroughly recommend.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dozival
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Very nice hotel close to the sea with a beautiful garden. The owners were very friendly and helpful providing good recommendations for restaurants. The rooms are simple, but nice and very clean. The breakfast is outstanding and includes some homemade cakes, jams and yogurt!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maegery1
Reviewed 25 June 2017

Not a day doesn't go by that I don't remember my time at Hotel le Manoir Saint Michel a few years ago. Upon arrival, I was immediately made part of the family and felt at home in the main living den with it's low flickering fire. The views of the beach and surrounding areas were absolutely breathtaking. I was especially struck by the strong tidal currents which made for dramatic changes in the beach scene hourly. Once I tasted my first oyster of this region, I realized I should probably cook for my hosts. This turned into a nightly cooking competition between me and Jerome. I was able to pull of an excellent oyster soup but the lobster dish that was prepared for me was decadent... and I quickly admitted defeat. Ever sensory detail that I felt during that trip is still concrete in my mind and I can't wait to return. Do yourself a favor and take a break from everything to experience the comfort of the Bretagne in this lovely hotel.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lee M
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

I wanted to make sure to write a recommendation for this hotel. It's in a tiny town in Brittany but the location and facilities are lovely. The staff is warm and the environment is easy and comfortable. The breakfast room has the best view - idyllic! At night we would come back from dinner and make a fire in the fireplace. There was always dry wood and wine available at the "honor bar".

Wonderful experience!