Stayed at this hotel after spending the day in Normandie touring the D-Day beaches. Nice lobby with friendly staff who spoke English. Finding parking was a little difficult as it was in the back of the hotel and you need to follow little signs and then use the call box to reach the front desk but it is secure. Spacious rooms, very clean, and a great view of the fishing boats right outside our balcony. The little town has many restaurants and shops to explore and is a very short walk down the street and across a small bridge. I suggest skipping the 7 Euro each "breakfast" in the lobby. We found an excellent bakery in town that had yummy pasteries and even breakfast sandwiches that they heat up for you and we all ate for less than 7 Euros. Explore the local cider. Two thumbs up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Bayeux Port en Bessin hotel is in the heart of the fishing village of Port en Bessin, on the famous Omaha Beach in the environs of the D Day Landings. A stones throw from Omaha Beach Golf course, take your pick of sport and leisure in historic surroundings. Book one of our 62 highly comfortable airconditioned rooms and benefit from the facilities offered by our hotel (opened in spring 2008) including WiFi access in your room. Grab a tasty snack whenever you like with our 24 hour bar service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, ACCOR and Hotels.com so you can book your Ibis Bayeux Port en Bessin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Bayeux Port En Bessin Hotel Port-En-Bessin-Huppain
- Ibis Port En Bessin Huppain
- Ibis Bayeux Port En Bessin Port-En-Bessin-Huppain, France - Normandy