My wife, son and I spent two nights at the Le Grand Hard in July, 2012. We were on an eight day cycling tour of Brittany and Normandy. Of all the places we stayed during our tour, the Le Grand Hard was the highlight!! The accommodations were wonderful, the food was spectacular, and Joe and Kathryn were wonderful hosts!! The staff was extremely friendly and very helpful, especially Hilda!
We would recommend this beautiful property in a minute!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming hotel***-restaurant in a completely renovated old farm, close to Utah Beach and in the stunning nature parc. All our rooms have a private bathroom. A nice, warm atmosphere is welcoming you for an excellent stay in Normandy. Our restaurant is at your disposal for a wonderful menu of the market or you can eat a la carte. Bicycle and mountainbike renting and couch trips can be done. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your Le Grand Hard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Grand Hard Hotel Ste.-Marie-Du-Mont
- Le Grand Hard Normandy, France