Stayed here in February for 4 nights. After paying around 120euros for a night, we did expect more then we got.
Arrived after 20h, there reception was already closed and found the key in the post box.
The room was ok, just the bed was too small - 140cm, which is very small for the european standards. Also, the cleaning lady was just vacuuming and making up the bed. The bed sheets were not changed in 4 days. Also, she even didn't clean the dirty cups from the coffee. She just left them on the table.
The hotel is full of families with kids and is very noisy at all times of the day. People talk in the corridor, kids running screaming, slamming the door. It was hard to relax after skiing all day.
The internet was very slow, almost impossible from my phone provider, so we had to get wifi which cost us 5 euros for 24h. Which again, was so slow that i could not even send a msg from Skype. It was useless.
Now the worst thing: the food. Every day you get a buffet: breakfast, lunch and dinner. It was horrible!!! First, if you come around 9am, most of the plates would be empty! Second, all the hot, prepared food was overcooked! Most of the food were cheap cold meat cuts, sausages, liver pate.Horrible coffee. For a 3 star hotel it is unacceptable! We gave it a go 2 times, after were going out to eat!!! It was very disappointing, as it was all inclusive in the price.
The location is also not the best one. To get to the skiing slopes, you have to walk around 7-10min up hill. And when there is a bit of snow, it can get a bit hard, so we used the car every time.
Next time we will rent something on AirBnB or get an apartment and cook our own food and relax in the room with no noise.
Will never go back there and will definitely not recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 180km of slopes and 300 days of sunshine per year, the team of Soleilvacances welcomes you in the Club Hotel PraLoup Les Bergers, which has been renovated in 2010. For our guest we propose an indoor swimming pool, sauna and Jacuzzi, animations, Mini-Club and an all inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Club du Soleil Les Bergers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Du Soleil Les Bergers
- Du Soleil Les Bergers Hotel