“La Forge, unforgettable.”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 September 2013

This small and specialised restobar is simply the best. I liked the food and ambience equally and the owner and staff are equally interesting.

Reviewed 4 July 2013

Our entrees were very lovely, but the appetizers and desserts were even better. Comfortable indoor seating and attentive owners....

1  Thank Samba
Reviewed 7 May 2013

travelling to different medieval villages with my brother and our wives...stopped here for lunch... the food was wonderful..best meal we had while we were in france...we each had the baked cod...the price was very reasonable, and the scenery was spectacular....our waiter was very attentive...could not ask for a better meal/setting.....

Reviewed 9 April 2013

Sunday lunch last weekend and my wife and I dined from the set menu, wow. The food was terrific, the service friendly and in no way overbearing. Going back again in two weeks for my mothers birthday.

Reviewed 1 July 2012

Found this Restaraunt Whilst driving into the mountains. Set under the small town of carros which is beautiful, this place is worth a try.

Meals are more fine dining and the prices for the location is a little steep. However the best pork I have ever had anywhere in the world, with the location combined this place is worthy 4 stars.