The Mitsis Rinela beach hotel is a fantastic hotel for lots of reasons, I will try and cover as many of them as I can...
Firstly, it is a beautifully clean hotel with superb facilities. The staff are so friendly. We went May 2011 and loved it so much we went back this Sept 2012 and loved it even more. The entertainment team are very friendly and a special mention to Zulu, he is totally crazy but such a good laugh. Nikos and his team in the taverna are superb, always welcoming and the food is all freshly cooked and delicious.
The hotel has a lovely big pool with smaller pools around the edges of the hotel which are quieter if you want a bit of quiet time. There are a huge range of food to choose from and the drinks are good as well. There are cocktails which are included in the all inclusive package. The hotel boasts its own private part of the beach which is sandy and big enough to cope with all. Water sports are also available on the beach. There is also a pool down by the beach and a couple of bars too !! Its fantastic value for money and I would recommend it to anyone, whether you are a couple or a family as they also have a kids club. Dont hesitate, book it now.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelsClick, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Bookgreece.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mitsis Rinela Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mitsis Hotel Kokkini Hani
- Mitsis Resort Rinela Beach
- Mitsis Rinela Beach Crete
- Mitsis Rinela Beach Resort & Spa Crete/Kokkini Hani