We had an excellent four days’ vacation in Crete, the hotel staff were very friendly and provided good service, the food in the main restaurant was good although bit oily , the tavern restaurant was fine, we couldn’t make it to the Chinese restaurant’s short list (a day before at 09:20 am it was already closed , we were told that to make it need to come at 08:00). The open pools are fine unfortunately it was a bit cold. The in-door pool is very small 5X7 Meters, ( ~330 Square Feet) and is available only as part of the SPA services I.e. 15 Euros per person per day. The bars are nice and provided free drinks throgh the day.
The entertainment team tries but lack talent , maybe good for the children. The rooms are fine, but in certain hours there is no hot water for shower, the television if one needs it shows snow in most channels. There is no elevator if someone needs, and the WI-FI connection is very limited to a radius of 10 meters around the reception.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Bookgreece.com, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotelopia, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mitsis Rinela Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mitsis Hotel Kokkini Hani
- Mitsis Resort Rinela Beach
- Mitsis Rinela Beach Crete
- Mitsis Rinela Beach Resort & Spa Crete/Kokkini Hani