We stayed here mid-april and the hotel was barely open for a week, but everything was in working order. Staff is friendly and helpfull. We stayed in a Family room which was practical for the kids to sleep in a seperate part of the room. Room was fine but heating option was limited with the air conditioning, tempartures in april Can be chilly in combination with marble floors. Tv set was outdated model with no HDMI connector so no practical use. Buffet very large and varied, but would have appreciated more typical greek dishes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rinela Beach Hotel & Spa is built with the traditional Cretan architecture style on the beach of Kokkini Hani, just 12km away from the city of Heraklion. This Family resort is providing all elements to materialize your dreams for a superb relaxing & memorable holidays. The hotel was entirely renovated in 2009/2010, while major renovations by the main pool area and the Mediterranean restaurant took place in 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mitsis Rinela Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mitsis Hotel Kokkini Hani
- Mitsis Resort Rinela Beach
- Mitsis Rinela Beach Crete
- Mitsis Rinela Beach Resort & Spa Crete/Kokkini Hani