Very good hotel in good location. Near the CretaQuarium, dinopark and a huge water park.
- friendly staff
- excellent alcohol drinks, but only before 11pm, then you have to pay for them
- good beach
- nice rooms
- wifi ok, but it could be better
- bad potatoes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arina Sand Resort - 4* comfortable beach front hotel in Kokkini Chani, ideal for couples and families. The resort is set in beautiful gardens, dotted with palms and colorful flowers overlooking the stunning crystal clear waters of Cretan sea. Consisting of one Main Building with additional wings and bungalows, the resort offers 236 rooms all with sea view and sea front bungalows furnished with modern style and all the necessities for a comfortable and pleasant stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Traveltool, S.L.U., Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arina Sand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquis Arina Sand Hotel Kokkini Hani
- Hotel Arina Sand
- Arina Sand Kokkini Hani
- Arina Sand Resort Crete/Kokkini Hani