We have had many holidays on different Greek Islands over the years, but none were up to the Ideal standard. We cannot fault anything.
Rooms were large and clean, the family and staff were just so lovely, friendly and fun, the food that Maria cooked was amazing and there was so much choice. The pizzas are made fresh, are huge, and out of this world. The prices were really good, and with free fruit and Raki at the end of every meal, who could ask for anything more!
Never before have we eaten in 1 place, but this was so good, we just didn't want to try anywhere else.
Haven't been here before but will be going next year. (And I hope, many more times to follow)
The beach is very close, sandy and clean, with plenty of sun beds/shades, (€5) and the sea is so clear and shallow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal hotel apartments offers a range of 25 tastefully decorated self-catering accommodation from family rooms to apartments.All apartments have two bedrooms, kitchen, lounge ,bathroom, WC, air conditioning and balcony over looking the pool or gardens and are equipped to a high standard with all necessary appliances. Cleaned daily and fresh bedding and towels provided. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Ideal Hotel Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ideal Apartments Hotel Kokkini Hani
- Ideal Hotel Apartments Crete/Kokkini Hani