Amazones Villas Apartments(Stalis)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$106
Ilios Studios(Stalis)(Great Value!)
US$87
Latania(Stalis)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$72
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

Hotel Villa Anna(Stalis)(Great Value!)
US$62
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$352
US$200
  • Breakfast included
Vasilakis Studios & Apartments(Stalis)(Great Value!)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewslovely vacationstayed at this hotel for nightslovely hotelgreat hostssand beachfamily weddingwet roomcontinental breakfasta great stayweek staypoppycretefetabedsidehairdryertavernaseuro
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

What a beautiful hotel! It’s renovated and looks very beautiful. Even better than the pictures on Sunweb. The owners Kostas and Poppy are very friendly and he even speaks Dutch. The restaurant serves good meals with a smile. I don’t know all their names but Marios was my favorite. The pool is not big but clean and I loved the beds. The only thing I missed was a showercurtain. The sandbeach is close to the hotel. You pay a few euro’s for a bed and parasol. Stalis is a very friendly little village. I had a lovely vacation!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

My partner and I stayed at this hotel for 8 days. Lovely hotel, lovely staff and very nice location. The only fault/ issue I could raise with this hotel was though our room had a TV, there weren't any British TV channels. Other nationalities TV channels yes but, no British TV . I don't count CNN American TV news! Apart from this we had a lovely stay at this hotel and everything else was perfect. The on site chapel a lovely touch too and very moving for me, lighting a candle for my mother who had died twice and been brought back to life. We stayed B&B, which was excellent and if you mentioned this having a meal at the wonderful restaurant, you get 10% discount. Enjoyed the Cretan entertainment and everything else at this hotel. We whole heartedly recommend this hotel to everyone!!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank U4962TQPaul
Reviewed 20 June 2017

To me, this is the most aestehetical 3-star hotel in Crete, with an elegant architectural conception, nicely furnished rooms, elegant halls. The breakfast is excellent, the rooms - very clean (bathrooms are well equipped and have a hairdryer), the pool - situated in a large and beautiful garden. The hotel has a good restaurant, with 10% discount for the residents. "Cretan nights" are organized each weekend, with traditional dance and music; professional singers are also invited, during the week.

The hotel is placed in a very vivid area of Stalis, with a lot of shops, tavernas, bars etc., close to an excellent sand beach. In my opinion, highly recommended.

Room Tip: All the rooms are identical, some with sea-views, park-views etc., so the customer can choose according to their preferences.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Good food good staff nothing too mutch truble always a friendly welcome good owners and Sofia and very good food and greek peaple every time there is sports on they play it on big screen and open 24/7

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2017

Beautiful hotel with lovely rooms! Restaurant food was delicious.Exceptional care and attention from the staff.This is a great place to stay, the welcome we received was excellent and service from all of the staff was first class. The atmosphere was one of relaxation and attention to detail first class by the staff of Aggelo Hotel!I will be recommending this to friends.Thank you

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple