“Grant from Glasgow”
Review of Retro Malia

Retro Malia
Ranked #8 of 14 things to do in Stalis
More attraction details
Owner description: Retro Malia has been splashed with all the colours of the Rubik's cube and takes you back to the funky and groovy decades of the 70's, 80's and 90's. Playing all your favourite hits accompanied by the videos. Justin and Sheila are still here to offer you a warm welcome and have fun with you while on your holidays!
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Grant from Glasgow”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

I am sure by the end of my holiday they were glad to see the back of me, but I have to say the best bar in Malia/Stalis. I would not go any where else, Justin, Sheila and Barb are just great. I would recommend it to all age groups of people and I look forward to returning next year.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Grant W

Grimsby, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Brilliant Bar”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

I visited R Bar 3 times during my two week stay in Malia - twice on my way back from Dwyers late afternoon, and one evening.

Its a great bar, with a pool table, dart board, several screens with lots of different sports channels available, and I understand now a playstation for customers.

I ate there a couple of times - a lovely bacon sarnie one day, and cheeseburger another time. The food was excellent (proper English Bacon and cooked dead dead crispy - yum), and reasonably priced, as were the drinks.

Dont usually bother with shots much, but i was tempted by a Cherry Bakewell shot from their shots menu. It was that good (and tasted just like the cake) that i had to have a second one!

Justin and Sheila who own the place are a lovely couple, and made me feel very welcome, as did Barbara who worked there and made my delicious food.

For anyone wanting more info / pics there is a Facebook page you can like for R Bar with all that stuff.

Would definitely recommend this bar to anyone staying in either Stalis or Malia. I'll definitely go back there next time I'm in Malia.

Visited June 2013