Have just arrived home tonight and am posting first review on tripadvisor.
We booked direct via Talgo website and from start to finish of holiday it was an excellent experience.
We had a sea facing maisonette which was perfect for us as it was important to have a good sea view and most importantly calm surroundings and privacy. As previous reviewers have described, the accomodation is on the beach which is well maintained and the sea was so warm.
By booking direct we had included within the price return taxi from airport and breakfast which was excellent.
We found Stalida a bit touristy but having said that there were plenty of good eating places and supermarkets.
Our apartment was well maintained with clean bedlinen and towels changed frequently. The air concon worked well and we had plenty of hot water.
Marianna and Peter are rightfully very proud of thier accommodation and work hard to ensure that your holiday is great.
For anyone considering Stalida as a holiday destination we would say that Talgo apartments are the best place to stay.
Missing it already and hope to return soon. Thank you Marianne and Peter for beng perfect hosts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Talgo apartments are a unique location in the middle of the calm bay of Stalis, a small and picturesque sea resort village, 32 km east of the town of Iraklion. In front of the apartments with nice terraces stretches a large, fantastic sandy beach and the crystal-clear blue sea. Customers enjoy relaxing in the sun being offered snacks, drinks, cocktails etc. They also can enjoy Cretan homemade specialties in Talgo's Kafeneion at the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Talgo Hotel - Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Talgo Vacation Apartments Stalís
- Talgo Hotel - Apartments Stalis, Crete