Stayed here for a week and had a lovely time.
The apartments are very basic, or at least the standard ones. They were very clean & regularly serviced, kitchen was a decent size. We had a ground floor room & the balcony was open offering no privacy which was a bit of a pain.
The pool was a decent size but we preferred to go to the beach, a 5-10 min walk away (depending on what part of the beach you want to be on) there is an underpass so the busy road is no problem.
We would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rainbow Apartments in Stalis Crete are a delightful, family-run holiday apartment complex with an inviting, friendly atmosphere. The Rainbow Apartments enjoy an enviable position near the sandy beach in seaside resort Stalis in Crete, Greece.At Rainbow Apartments tradition and innovation blend perfectly: 19 Standard and 22 Superior studios and apartments feature all modern amenities in a contemporary setting with timeless charm and impeccable service. The apartments offer splendid views of the Mediterranean Sea and the Bay of Stalis. Blessed with a mild climate year-round, Rainbow Apartments have a large outdoor swimming pool in stylish surroundings and with a mature, Meditteranean garden. Water sports and leisure opportunities are nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rainbow Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rainbow Apartments Hotel Stalis
- Rainbow Apartments Stalís
- Rainbow Apartments Hotel Stalís
- Rainbow Apartments Stalis, Crete