Cannot believe I am reading anyyyyyyy bad reviews at all!
me and 12 other females came to stay in this hotel in july..
Upon arrival we were terrified of what it would be like as getting dropped outside it doesn't look all that..
Once we was in we was greeted by the hotel owner pedross and quickly checked in and shown to our rooms. Yes the rooms were basic but had everything we needed.
Everyone as so so friendly, the bar, pool and hot tub was brilliant. Never a fight for sun loungers and everyone is so friendly.
Short distance from supermarkets, bars, restaurants, and a short taxi ride to malia.
Couldn't have had a better stay! Back this year I go 1000 percent!
Recommend to anyone and everyone! No matter what holiday you wish for.. Pedross will cater to your needs!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eurohotel Katrin Suites is located in Stalis, only 650 ft from the resort’s magnificent sandy beach and from the entertainment and shopping center.The complex consists of 32 renovated Suites, surrounded by well kept grounds and an outdoor pool. Each unit is simply furnished and features private balcony and bathroom.Eurohotel Katrin Suites is conveniently located only 65 ft from the nearest bus stop, this allowing easy access to the rest of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Eurohotel Katrin Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Alexandra Hotel Stalis
- Eurohotel Katrin Suites Stalis, Crete