“Feeling good”

Santorini Yoga With Veronika
Ranked #5 of 12 things to do in Karteradhos
More attraction details
Owner description: Yoga classes and holidays in Santorini. Group and private yoga classes. Hatha/flow yoga, full moon yoga, perinatal, baby and kids yoga.
Reviewed 12 September 2013

I loved the classes because for the first time i really felt the results of yoga in my spirit. I recomend to everyone, especially to who has the opportunity to do it frequently. But I also took some friends to try and they started to parctice even in their origin country, so it means that they really enjoyed as well the experience. Teacher tries to explain the aim for each position and the effect in our body which is really good. If I were in santorini i would never give up of this class every week.

All reviews
"hatha"
"posture"
"pregnancy"

Reviewed 30 August 2013

I spent a week in Caveland hostel in Santorini where yoga classes were available three times per week. Classes were slow-pace and doable for any level of participants; Hatha and Yin yoga based. Surroundings are just beautiful, which enhance the whole experience: on a hill, the Aegean sea on one site, and Fira-city with traditional white houses and churches on the other site. The best are evening classes when the Sun starts setting down and sky has a very peaceful color.
A teacher is a lovely lady in her early 30's and she makes good division among meditation at the beginning of a class, asanas, and relaxation in the end.
Both the hostel and yoga are great things to do in Santorini!

Reviewed 27 June 2013

The Yoga retreat is very well done! Great for beginners and intermediate level. Veronika is a very good teacher, instructive, precise and with lots of ideas. The classes were very interesting, followed a theme and explored it under different point of view: asana, mudra, prana. She is very calm and always smiley, I felt very well and in peace. I will definitely recommend to go to Veronika's Santorini Yoga retreat and hopefully I go back one day. ah! and the brunch!! every day a lovely cake surprise!! 10 out of 10 to everything! Thank you so much Veronika!
catia

Reviewed 20 June 2013

I have just been on Veronika’s June 2013 yoga course and it was great. I am a 46 year old, inflexible bloke and wanted to improve my flexibility, suppleness and body’s structural soundness after years of sport injuries and sitting at work for hours a day. I am happy to say that it feels like I have a new body. My joints feel loose and open and my lower back feels much less strained. People have even been commenting that I stand and sit in a more upright and relaxed way. I have been doing yoga intermittently for around 5+ years, but the benefits from doing this focussed course are far greater than I have achieved up till now. I would recommend it to all but the absolute beginner as some knowledge of postures is required.

I was worried that two sessions a day of 90 mins each might be too much for me, but Veronika paces it well and focusses on different parts of the body or aspects of yoga each session. She also gave us alternative exercises depending on our abilities.

Thanks Veronika. Whenever I do downward dog now I hear your voice: “Roll your shoulders away from your ears, heels down, buttocks high, roll your thighs in…”

1  Thank Paul_Reviewer
See more reviews
Reviewed 16 June 2013

I have just finished Veronika's 1 week yoga retreat at Caveland. I couldn't recommend this more highly. I have practiced yoga a handful of times before coming to the retreat so, I was a bit nervous that it would be way beyond me but, Veronika made me very welcome and comfortable. Everything she taught all week was easily adaptable to all levels and her approach is wonderful. She is very calm and has a relaxed easy going nature which makes it all the more enjoyable not to mention the beautiful surroundings. Each day we also had a very tasty brunch and homemade cakes from Veronika. Hopefully, I'll be back one day! Thank you Veronika for the perfect week!

1  Thank LFLDN