“Can not speak highly enough”
Review of Villa Manos

Villa Manos
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Karteradhos
“Can not speak highly enough”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Villa Manos is fantastic. The staff are incredibly warm and friendly, they make you feel so welcome. The pick ups from the port make it really easy and the rooms and facilities are very comfortable. I have stayed here twice already and if ever in Santorini again, will definitely come back.

• Stayed June 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Stayed here twice and had a great time! Owners are awesome and super accommodating. Onlz a short walk from Fira (main part of island) where there are awesome restaurants and bars to watch the sunset..

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Great place, clean and welcoming! Pool view was amazing. Staff were awesome - recommended. We will be back! ......................................................................................................

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Stayed here for a few nights while in Santorini and I have never felt more welcome. Rooms very clean and staff tremendously friendly. We were very lucky to stay here and be waited on hand and foot by the owners themselves

Paris, France
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I booked the second of three rooms cancelled by the hotel at the last minute, as referred to by another reviewer. Ordinarily I would have allowed one review to speak for all three of our bookings, but I feel the need to provide TripAdvisor readers with an account of how we were treated after my sister's review was published.

On the day the review was posted, we were inundated with 15 attempts to telephone us within a period of no more than an hour and a half. When my mother returned the call, she was met with Poppy chastising us. She chastised us for our review and said she wanted to "look us in the eye" and hear us say what we had said on trip advisor to her face. We were shocked and intimidated by her manner.

We told her that we were trying to enjoy our meal and would call her back. 15 minutes later we noticed 5 more missed calls. It seemed she was not willing to leave us alone. We eventually had my brother-in-law, who did not join us on the trip, call to ask her to let us enjoy our trip. He was on the phone to her for twenty more minutes before she finally agreed to leave us alone.

We have been very disappointed with how we have been treated.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
9 Thank Eleni D
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

How dare a hotel email us at 3 in the morning to say our hotel room has been cancelled. I admit that I cannot vouch for the facilities in the hotel, simply because I have not seen it. I can say that we have been treated horribly.

Do not book at this hotel or you may, like us, be left without accommodation hours before you depart Athens for a vacation of a lifetime.

The reason given for emailing us such last minute: our hotel was not confirmed. Then why were we sent a confirmation email a month ago? I am shaking with anger and disappointment. This is not how the first day of my holiday should start.

I am grateful to Hotel Emmanuela for their hospitality. Thank goodness for them, or I don't know what else we'd have done last minute during peak travel season. We struggled to find available accommodations (and having to book on an iPhone that doesn't support flash made an already difficult task impossible).

Don't stay here if you would like a stress-free holiday. It is not worth the risk. How dare a hotel treat us like this.

Stayed June 2014
5 Thank NitsaJ
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed 19 June 2014

It is a wonderful experience to stay in villa manos. There is a bus stop right outside the hotel, and I can walk to fira bus station. The room we stay is clean, with a bathroom and a small dining room. The swimming pool and the bar are also great. Friendly staff give lots of useful information and take us to the ferry harbor when we leave.

• Stayed June 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Karteradhos
Stavros Villas
Artemis Village
#5 of 15 in Karteradhos
Atalos Apartments & Suites
Anemomilos Hotel Apartments

Been to Villa Manos? Share your experiences!