Like others who have stayed at Kelenis Apartments I cannot fault Stathalou and her husband for the way they look after you. We were collected and returned to the airport as part of the price and the apartment was nice and clean and the towels were changed daily and the linen two or three times a week. The pool area is great and there are some reasonable tavernas close to the complex and Fira is only a 15 minute walk away. I would not hesitate to reccommend these apartments to any one wanting a centrally located but reasonably priced holiday base. My holiday tip would be to allow yourself time to walk into Fira for the bus at the bus station as they can be full once they leave and they do not always stop at Karterados.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find the peace you need and let yourself take in the horizon and every little aspect of the rooms we have designed for you. Each apartment offers the truly unique and warm environment that you need to have an unforgettable holidays. Ten comfortable apartments with private bathroom, balconies, kitchen, refrigerator, satellite TV, A/C and free wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Kelenis Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kelenis Apartments Karterádhos
- Kelenis Apartments Santorini, Greece