Stavros Villas went above and beyond expectations and the staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. Anything you needed/wanted to do the staff had great advice and had helpful services. This family establishment made our weekend that much better!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stavros Villas is situated in Karterados, a traditional village on the outskirts of Fira, the islands capital. The Villas offer its guests traditional Greek hospitality within modern comforts for an unforgettable holiday on Santorini. Stavros Villas are located at the suburbs of the capital, walking distance from the centre, few minutes away from the beach of Karterados. Consisting of 14 rooms with private balconies looking out over the Aegean Sea and sunrise each room has a private bathroom, fridge, cooker, television, air conditioning and a safe. Stavros Villas has a great swimming pool and sunbeds with umbrellas around it. Next to the reception is the breakfast and lounge area also with television. Island excursions and car or moped rental can be arranged and there is also a laundry service available. Rooms are cleaned daily and there is hot water available 24 hours. At Stavros Villas we offer a friendly, and relaxed atmosphere. Our staff will be happy to provide you with tourist information on Santorini and its surrounding areas.Internet WI-FI for free 24 hours in the rooms.Transfers from the port or airport are available. Please contact us before your arrival to arrange this. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Stavros Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stavros Villas Hotel
- Stavros Hotel Karterádhos
- Stavros Villas Santorini, Greece