This is my first review on trip advisor but after staying at Stavros villas it felt like the least I could do. We arrived at 11.30pm at night at the airport and Steve picked us up. As we were driving to the hotel Steve was very friendly and pointed out lots of local affordable restaurants. On the morning he made us breakfast and sat down to tell us all the places worth visiting. He also organised our volcano Tour and for the ATV rental people to come to the hotel. Steve and his family were so welcoming and friendly, you feel very welcome being there. This is the second time I have been to santorini and after staying in perissa last time this was so much better. Location isn't right in the centre of the tourists so it's peaceful but it's easy to get to everything (especially with an ATV or motorbike). Rooms were clean and good size with a little kitchenette. Beautiful outlook. We also got driven to the port when we were leaving. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stavros Villas is situated in Karterados, a traditional village on the outskirts of Fira, the islands capital. The Villas offer its guests traditional Greek hospitality within modern comforts for an unforgettable holiday on Santorini. Stavros Villas are located at the suburbs of the capital, walking distance from the centre, few minutes away from the beach of Karterados. Consisting of 14 rooms with private balconies looking out over the Aegean Sea and sunrise each room has a private bathroom, fridge, cooker, television, air conditioning and a safe. Stavros Villas has a great swimming pool and sunbeds with umbrellas around it. Next to the reception is the breakfast and lounge area also with television. Island excursions and car or moped rental can be arranged and there is also a laundry service available. Rooms are cleaned daily and there is hot water available 24 hours. At Stavros Villas we offer a friendly, and relaxed atmosphere. Our staff will be happy to provide you with tourist information on Santorini and its surrounding areas.Internet WI-FI for free 24 hours in the rooms.Transfers from the port or airport are available. Please contact us before your arrival to arrange this. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Stavros Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stavros Villas Hotel
- Stavros Hotel Karterádhos
- Stavros Villas Santorini, Greece