“Nothing is too much! Friendly and Clean!”
Review of OSKARS Studios

OSKARS Studios
Ranked #8 of 27 Speciality Lodging in Lassi
“Nothing is too much! Friendly and Clean!”
Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

I've visited Kefalonia many times struggling with bad lighting, lack of air con or being charged ontop for it, then we discovered Oskars and now we never go elsewhere!
It's very competitive and affordable but incredibly friendly so much so the family I can call my friends now, they can't do enough for you and make me and my family very welcome!
The rooms are impeccably clean and air con is included in the room charge. The lighting is great for getting ready in or to read. There's plenty of plug sockets around which I found lacking in many other resorts. Also there is free wifi which I noticed in other places they charge extra.
The view from the rooms is just stunning and makes me want to return again and again. There is the restaurant too if you don't want to travel far and offers great food! For the money you can't go wrong as I've found before. I will be back next year!

• Stayed July 2013
3 Thank KateL80

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Greek first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Stayed here in April and from day 1 felt at home. Nothing was too much trouble from the 3 gorgeous sons. Andreas and kind Rosa always had a smile. My apartment was clean, nice view, food was great, Entertainment supurb. They assisted me with my hire car and made sure I had wifi access. Met some lovely people. When I revisist Kefalonia, I will not stay anywhere else.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank solosandy
Argostolion, Greece
Reviewed 22 July 2013

The Oskars studios were a pleasant break from a hotel and aa definite must if you are travelling on a budget. First of all, the scenery is absolutely breath-taking. I had a room facing the see and spending each evening with a glass of wine watching the sunset was fantastically relaxing.

The room itself was always clean. I loved the fact that I had a little kitchenette. When I chose to stay in and relax I could make a little something. It was almost like being home away from home.

The owners and staff are always polite and make you feel at home. They are eager to please and will answer any and all questions you may have. Booking this accomodation was very easy and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank EvaMP81
Reviewed 1 July 2013

We find ourselves visiting beautiful Kefalonia twice a year now. For our most recent visits, we have stayed at Oskars. Here we have been made to feel very welcome by Andreas, Rosa and their sons. Their studio apartments all enjoy a clear sea view from the balcony of their air conditioned rooms. The rooms, though basic, are kept very clean and are in good condition. Any concerns or special requirements, are dealt with promptly. The family run two restaurants which, from our experience, provide good food at competitive prices. The area around Oskars is worth exploring with some beautiful coastal walks past the lighthouse and into Argostoli. For the energetic, there is also a shortcut over a steep hill into the capital.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank wilko998
London
Reviewed 9 April 2013

Our family had a great time in Kefalonia in early April, and especially staying at Oskars, where the friendly welcome and warmth shown by Andreas and his family were much appreciated. We came across it by chance, but we were lucky as we had two enjoyable night's stay in a four-bed studio. Simple but clean accommodation, nice food, and above all, being treated like one of the family. The area around Oskars is also pretty: very green, good sandy beaches and a nice mix of locals and tourists, plus it's very near to the airport and to the capital Argostoli. Kefalonia itself is a beautiful island. Although Greece is no longer a budget holiday destination (we paid on average 40 euros for dinner for two adults and child, including minimal alcohol and mostly one course each) there is still good value to be had, and travelling in early season meant locals were very friendly and went out of their way to help (be careful of the pebbles on Antisamos beach, or else you might need your hire car towed out!). All in all, we would heartily recommend Oskars and Kefalonia.

Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank LondonTaw
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lassi
Lassi Hotel
#94 of 140 in Cephalonia
Mediterranee Hotel
Mediterranee Hotel
#1 of 19 in Lassi

Been to OSKARS Studios? Share your experiences!