“Great Night Out”

Ranked #10 of 70 Restaurants in Pythagorion
Price range: US$8 - US$18
Cuisines: Greek, Italian, Mediterranean, Seafood, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: the restaurant is located in the port of Pythagorio. Offers dishes from the category of Greek cuisine, Mediterranean cuisine for vegans and dishes without gluten!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a meal here a couple of nights ago. We had house wine Red & White and it was the best house wine we have had. The food was excellent especially our starter which was Stuffed Mushrooms with mince they were lovely. The main meal Swordfish souvlaki & Chicken fillet with grilled vegetables delicious. The Owners & staff are so attentive & friendly. I would definitely recommend this restaurant for great food, friendly staff & of course the setting in lovely Pythagoria Harbour.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

The food was great and the staff was very friendly and polite. We were pleasently surprised that the appertizers and desserts were complimentary and very good. Definitely would recommend.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

It looks quite luxious, but the food was poor and the service obligate. We had a mixed seafood-plate that was quite a mess to look at and not very tasty. The only good thing about Casa di Roma is the location, I'm afraid...

Katarzyna M, Kierownik at Casa Di Roma, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

I'm sorry about this mistake. I still think your opinion is hasty. In our menu the offer for two people is accurately described as what will be on the plate and how it is prepared. I can agree that it could not be your taste!! And abut the service, the word obligate hurts my feelings as a CASA DI ROMA employee.As I already said personally, I hope you give us one chance, and I'm glad to you found a restaurant that is meet your expectations.Greetings

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

We had dinner there. The spaghetti Bolognese and chef salad were excellent. They were both delicious and extremely generous portions. There was also a bread basket and dip served. The staff were friendly and I highly recommend eating there

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Good selection of local dishes, well cooked food, good service.10% discount off the total bill when you return.

2  Thank dissapointed230