this year was the second time we returned to this hotel. this in itself is a recommendation, because I have only done this once before. the Proteas Blu is wonderful. When we arrived there was a welcome drink for us and then we were taken to our room in 'the village'. There was champagne on ice and some delicious nibbles for us and the most beautiful sea view from our balcony to look at while we sipped! Our room was clean, light, spacious and tastefully decorated. I can also recommend the spa. I had a very relaxing massage during my stay. I stayed bed and breakfast. The breakfast was really varied. You had lots of things to choose from and this was perfect for my husband and I as I like continental breakfast and he enjoys his cooked breakfast. we ate in the restaurant a few times for dinner and that was excellent too. It is buffet style and all delicious. Our waiter 'Costas' didn't just serve drinks, he was lovely to talk to too. We had one special night in the hotel where we ate in the 'Thala Sea' (hope I've got that right!) It is a tiny open air restaurant set in a sail boat, suspended above the sea. You have to walk the gangplank to get to it! Honestly I enjoyed the experience so much! Our waitress Simonetta was so lovely and the food was out of this world!!!!!!!!!!!!! Highly recommended for a really relaxing holiday.
Melanie and James Farnes England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique environment to enjoy in magnificent scenery Laid back and experience stress free holidays. Proteas Blu Resort in a tranquility atmosphere shows character and inspires a sense of familiarity. After the warm welcome sense the friendliness of the people. Feel comfortable within "Proteas family" while taking part in numerous activities or by chilling and resting your mind. Accommodation facilities are wonderful and the food is superb. In PB you will have quality time...Actually the time will be all yours. Proteas Blu Resort is the most finest and luxurious beach front resort on the Island of Samos. Guest's accommodations looking to the sea are spread out on Mediterranean landscaped terraces situated on a naturally secluded bay having two private beaches. The unique architectural personality, the elegant accommodation and the tranquil setting offers majestic views of the blue marine seas surrounding the Aegean Islands and the Anatolian coasts. Together with the highly personalized and eminently friendly service satisfies the needs of the most distinguished traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Expedia, Bookgreece.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Proteas Blu Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Proteas Blu Hotel Pythagorion
- Hotel Proteas Bay
- Proteas Blu Resort Samos/Pythagorion