Small but nice, very friendly owners @ staff. Yannis @ Aspa were great! So were their family & friends who all made us very welcome - almost a part of the family!
The bar opening times were not what we are used to in Greece (opened at 11 am, closed at 6 pm, & opened again 10 pm till late) but we got used to it & it was fine.
This was our first time in Samos & we'll be back, probably next year, & definitely to Villa Anna again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Anna are family run studio apartments on the island of Samos which lies in the north-eastern Aegean Sea and is regarded as one of the most beautiful, unspoilt Greek islands.Set amidst a lush garden with palm trees and colourful flowers, Villa Anna features a good sized pool with a poolside bar. Its air-conditioned,well-equipped studios open out to private balconies or patios with pool or garden views. Located on the southeast of the island close to the small town of Pythagorion and Potokaki Beach makes it a convenient location with a short transfer from the airport and just a 12 minute walk to shops, bars and restaurants in Pythagorion with its beautiful harbour. Villa Anna in Samos is been recommended by many guests the past few years for the cleanliness, well-accommodated services and helpfulness-kindness of the stuff. Depending on the guests every week it can be a very peaceful resort or a late night attraction. Feel the vibes of Greek welcome-ness and friendliness and get the best out of your holiday with your loved ones, at Villa Anna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Villa Anna Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Anna Studios Hotel Pythagorion
- Villa Anna Studios Samos/Pythagorion