“excellent cottage”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

car0lbass...
Grane, France
“excellent cottage”
Reviewed 28 August 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Very nice and peacefull place, we had a very good holidays in a charming house.
there is an amazing view from the garden.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
liam1950
Dublin, Ireland
“This is a wonderful place to stay if you want a little peace & tranquility”
Reviewed 1 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

My wife & I were looking for somewhere in which we could unwind & relax and this certainly lived up to our expectations. This is a beautifully restored and upgraded cottage which is tastefully kitted out. I was a little aprehensive in so far as I thought I would miss broadband & TV but to be honest it turned out top be a great opportunity just to relax and leave the day to day world behind. Morning coffee on the rear patio looking out over the rolling hills is a memory that will stay with me.
We like to self cater but we also took the opportunity to visit the Forge restaurant which is within comfortable walking distance. The Forge is owned by Irene and Padraig ( charming hosts) and I can personally recommend the breaded Camembert followed by a steak. I understand that the Forge has now made the Michelin good food guide & I can understand why.
Shopping is about 10Kms away in either Kells or Virginia both charming towns in their own right.
This is an ideal place to stay if you want a little peace & tranquility.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the absolute peace & tranquility, country walks
Liked least: Shops are 10 km away but I suppose that is the trade off for the peace
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing