“Great location for visiting Trim”
Review of White Lodge Trim

White Lodge Trim
Ranked #5 of 9 Trim B&B and Inns
Reviewed 3 October 2013

We spent 2 nights at the White Lodge and really enjoyed our stay. The location is perfect for exploring Trim and within easy walking distance. The room was clean, spacious and very comfortable. Although wi-fi is only available in the common room, it is very comfortable and Todd is very gracious, even allowing us to stay up late to skype our daughter after he had "shut down" for the night. Todd makes a very delicious breakfast and is very helpful (even offering me one of his hats and scarves on a rainy, chilly night!) This is a great place and good value for your money.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 25 September 2013

Bright and spacious rooms, convenient and easy to find location. Todd has an air of quiet strength and confidence, and is especially helpful without intruding. Free wi-fi which works best in the sitting room. Would stay there again. As others have said, the town of Trim has interesting sights and is a good base for seeing Bru na Boine sites.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Patricia L
Reviewed 21 September 2013

WE stay there for 6 day, come from sheffield eng.my husband brother pass away, So we stay here and im glad we did the place was out of this world lovely .Good size room,The owner todd was a gracious host and a very wise man and very helpfull..i would go back there again.Plus he a good cook .

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We received more than ordinary service from this inn owner. Besides all the amenities this wonderful place offers, I got more attention from Todd. We stayed there for two nights. On the first day we arrived at the inn, I fell and sprained my ankle. Todd took on the duty of a nurse, coaching me how to take care of my injury from providing ice to teaching me how to walk. He offered to drive us to town for dinner. When we declined his offer, he took care of the take out order for us. When it was time for us to check out, he offered his walking stick as my cane. Luckily I could walk without one by then. In spite of my accident, we had a wonderful stay at Trim.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2013

We spent many nights at White Lodge in Trim--we kept returning because we enjoyed it so much. Todd is a gracious host, a generous, kind, wise man,and was especially helpful in planning trips and activities. The lodge was spacious, airy and clean, and the short walk into town and the castle area was beautiful. There are some fine walks to see the old abbey and monastery as well. This is a perfect place to stay for access to Trim's castle--used for the Braveheart film-- and the historical sights, but also for access to Bru na Boine (Newgrange), the Hill of Tara and Dublin airport. Very good prices, too!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I stayed at the White Trim Lodge for a week as I was doing some work in the area. They owners are very solicitous and answered any questions I had. They made recommendations on what to do in the area. The breakfast was lovely and the rooms very spacious. They even offered to let me use their bike as I did not have a vehicle. I would definitely stay there again if I am ever in the Trim area again!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 July 2013

I travelled to Ireland with my sister and friend and we had an awesome stay at White Trim Lodge. We ended up staying 3 nights instead of the originally planned one night because it was central to many of the places we wanted to tour. The room was spacious and very clean, definitely one of the nicest B&B's we stayed at during our tour of Ireland. The owner was very hospitable, going the extra mile to answer our questions and help us out by accommodating our extra nights. He cooked our breakfast every morning and made us coffee in the evening. Thank you for such a wonderful experience, we felt like we were going home at the end of our day. Definitely would plan another stay at the White Lodge in Trim, within walking distance to the Trim Castle and a beautiful river walk. Great find on our vacation.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends