“Fabulous accommodation and location”
Review of Palazzo Iaquinto

Palazzo Iaquinto
Reviewed 5 September 2011

Beautiful B&B ..... right in the centre of town with great, friendly service. Very elegant and clean with all facilities we needed. Even a tourist info desk.
We were guests at my sisters wedding and the English lady organising was based there to. Nothing was too much and we were made so welcome. We were 2 couples so shared a suite and saved. My mum has booked it next year for Easter for the family.

Room Tip: If you share you save!!
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank catherine p

Reviewed 9 August 2011

I booked through Expedia to stay with my wife and mother in law in the Lamia apartment within this hotel. I was given a rate by Expedia of Eur150 and received an email confirmation for the booking. Two days later the hotel emailed me demanding an increase in the rate to Eur215 a night. A hotel that tries to strong arm the room rate up on guests having confirmed a booking is extradordinarily unprofessional and I have now booked elsewhere with one of the many better hotels in the region.

Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
6  Thank Peter S
Reviewed 21 June 2011

We greatly appreciated Palazzo Iaquinto during our holiday in June. The apartments are very nice, large and well equipped, the sea is under your window, the service is excellent. I hope we will back soon.

Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 September 2010

Our family group, which included four children aged from 1 to 6 and two grandparents, stayed at Palazzo Iaquinto for 10 days in May 2010. We found the Palazzo to be close to perfect - the rooms are spacious and lovely, the central location (and views across the beach) great and Sig. Iaquinto and his family were excellent hosts. We are previously tended to stay in agriturismi in the region, as we felt that they better suited a large family group. However, with its central location, kitchen facilities, daily cleaning and helpful front office, the Palazzo combined the benefits of more relaxed self-catering accommodation with those of a quality hotel. We will definitely be returning,

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2010

If you are looking for a small quiet, minimally developed, picturesque, italian beach resort, free from the madding crowd, then Santa Maria di Castellabate is your place. The Cilento coast is where the Italians go on holiday, and you won't be surrounded by english speaking touirists.
The Palazzo Iaquinto is simply superb.
Great location, large bright airy rooms with excellent facilities and beautiful decor.
I would thoroughly recommend this hotel to anyone, and would be extremely surprised if they did not enjoy their stay.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank lance099
Reviewed 7 November 2009

the cleanliness and service here was fantastic, no mum could ask for more on hol. ideal central location with spacious rooms. certainly will return again and would recommend it for a business trip to. great wireless facilities. also ideal for beach.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank allisonitaly
Reviewed 18 September 2009

The Palazzo Iaquinto is situated on the beach at Santa Maria di Castellabate. I found this hotel via an Italy specialist. I really enjoyed my stay and Giovanni and his wife made me most welcome. The WI FI was an added bonus as I was staying in Santa Maria on business. Plasma TV, air conditioning and lovely sea views from my balcony. Found a fab bar too called Anchor Bar, which sells delicious ice-cream and is a great place to watch the world go by. The Palazzo was a real find and I will be going back next year with my fiancee. They are planning to do lunches and evening meals too. Thanks for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business