Villa Sirio Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel La Pergola(Santa Maria di Castellabate)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Sonia(Santa Maria di Castellabate)
  • Beachfront
Palazzo Belmonte(Santa Maria di Castellabate)
View Hotel
Hotel Garden Riviera(Santa Maria di Castellabate)
View Hotel
Grand Hotel Santa Maria(Santa Maria di Castellabate)
View Hotel
Santa Maria(Santa Maria di Castellabate)
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Costa d'Oro(Santa Maria di Castellabate)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Paradiso Residence(Santa Maria di Castellabate)
Albergo Il Castello(Castellabate)
  • Breakfast included
  • Beachfront
Hotel Maria(Santa Maria di Castellabate)
View Hotel
All reviewssandy beachesimpeccable tastesmall townsanta mariahotel guestspublic beachbeautiful hotelamalfi coastoverlooking the seaginoseafrontterracemeterscastellabateluxurycastlenaples
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 August 2013

I stayed in the apartments which formed part of this hotel back in in September 2012 for my friend's wedding. The room was of a decent standard and cleaned well daily. The room did nto have a sea view but it is well worth upgrading to have a sea view as there's noting better than a glass of vino on the balcony overlooking the sea. There's plenty of great restaurants and bars within a few minutes walk of the hotel. There is no swimming pool or fitness centre though. I would recommend this hotel and would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Go for a sea view
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Richard L
Reviewed 3 July 2013

We spent one week at the hotel, room 205 and 207. These rooms have a seaview, which probably makes a lot of difference. The rooms are called suites, but are normal rooms in size and comfort. Which means that calling them suites - well, not very trustworthy, we were suprised when we saw the size. We were one grown up and two teen agers in one of the rooms, and that was crowded. Only two chairs on the small balcony. Beside that, we were happy about the rooms, and especially the view of the Ocean. The beds are wonderful (not the third, that is a chair that folds out) and it is a a good size bath.

The service was nice, very Italian - they dont speak much English, the breakfast was (like some of the other reviewers write) not to good, but the people working there are lovely. (One exception, I had my parents, who lived in another hotel, on coffe on the terrace by the sea, and one of the employes came and told us that it was for the hotel guests only. Not good!)

My teen agers loved the place, the town felt safe, and the staff treated them very well.

We had a great stay - be prepared that the suites are rooms, and enjoy! We were never able to find the terrace on the roof, but the chairs and jaccuzi in the front of the garden is nice!

Room Tip: The rooms are lovely, pick one that have a sea view and terrace. Be aware that the rooms have regular size and are best suited for a couple.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank JanickeHS
Reviewed 2 July 2013

We all met here for a wedding in Santa Maria Castelblatte. The hotel is right on the front and the sea view rooms are fantastic you can go to sleep with the sound of the sea. Friendly and very helpful staff, good breakfast for Italy. There are sun loungers on the terrace if you want to sunbathe.

A very relaxing location quiet but very close to the centre and its easy just to walk in the town which as many good restaurants, trattorias and pizzerias. Lovely town with sandy beaches and beautiful old buildings.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the sea.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 June 2013

We are so delighted to have discovered the wonderful Cilento Coast and the Hotel Villa Sirio. We had a fabulous room overlooking the sea and ate outside every evening watching the sun go down behind Capri. The food was excellent and varied, and when we discovered the chef was a woman it made it even better! I've been inspired to try and copy some of her unusual pasta dishes. Gino the waiter was most friendly and helpful, as were the Italian family who run the Villa Sirio. We would love to go back and have recommended it to lots of friends.

Room Tip: Any of the rooms on the top floor facing the sea would be perfect.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 June 2013

I stayed at this hotel with my mother and young son for 2 nights. We had a lovely time, and the hotel was absolutely gorgeous. The location was good, almost in the centre of the town, and right at the seafront. I have a few small issues with the hotel & the service, but overall I would stay here again!

I have very little Italian, which is obviously my problem, so sometimes communication with the staff was difficult. Check in service was actually non-existant. Our bags were brought up to the room by a very pleasant english speaking guy, but we weren't given any info about the hotel, where/when breakfast was etc! The room itself was really nice, spacious, clean, and comfy. Views were out of this world. Shower was super, bathroom was clean and had lots of space.

Breakfast was a little disappointing, however. We weren't told there was the option to order eggs, or anything else, but I did see some people with scrambled eggs, so I can only presume it was available!

On our second day, the power was cut in the hotel due to public works outside. The only notification of this was when I tried to use the lift to carry my son in his buggy downstairs - there was a sign on the lift explaining it was out of order due to the cuts. This was quite a nuisance for us; having to carry the buggy up and down the stairs, thank god there were 2 of us! We were attending a wedding that evening in the town, and we were late for the wedding because we had to wait for the power to come back on at 4pm before we could shower & get ready. There was no back up power source for the hotel, and neither were we compensated for this inconvenience! The only apology was the note on the lift.

The hotel was very expensive. The cost was €460 for 2 nights, which was midweek in early June. We were charged €10 per night for the provision of a baby's cot in the room, (bringing the price to €480), which I refused to pay, as it was never brought to my attention that the cot would cost money. It is usually standard that a cot is complimentary, so I thought it was ridiculous to pay for it. I got an email from the hotel a week before our stay reminding me of the booking and the balance due, and this figure didn't include the cost of the cot!

Overall, the hotel is fab, really comfy, great location. Price is quite expensive, and, although staff were friendly, the actual service could have been better!

Room Tip: Rooms with a sea view are definitely worth it!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family