The hotel is stunning, the view is breathtaking and the grounds and service are impeccable!
I CANNOT say enough! Carmen was absolutely charming and made everything about our stay special, catering to our every need. (BEFORE and DURING our stay) We went as a family of 22 and even though Carmen planned some great day trips (the BEST was our trip to Gargiulo's Farm!) it was VERY hard to leave the gorgeous Hotel Oasi. We rented Vespa's, which is the way to see the surrounding area and enjoyed walking into the town of Sant'Agata. Our mother, who is bound to a wheelchair, had great accessibility and had the time of her life. Carmen is AMAZING-from helping with the planning & running the hotel like a fine oiled machine...to preparing meals and teaching cooking classes! Bravo!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oasi Olimpia Relais is an old villa of 1892 from whose restoration we obtain 12 luxury rooms. The philosophy of this relais is exclusivity, intimate atmosphere, elegance in simplicity and maximum attention to hospitality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Oasi Olimpia Relais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasi Olimpia Relais Hotel
- Hotel Oasi Olimpia Relais Italy/Province Of Naples