We stayed 4 nights and were made extremely welcome by the charming staff. We had been upgraded to the Positano suite which was big and airy with a sunny veranda, the bed was incredibly comfy. The cleaning was always to a
Very high standard. The staff were able to arrange us a private boat cruise across to the island of Capri, recommended. There is a pool set in immaculate gardens which felt very exclusive as we had it to ourselves. The staff are fantastic and all went the extra mile to make us feel at home. Mia the owner's neopolitan mastiff is a gentle giant! The restaurant is to a very high standard but the menu did feel a bit limited by the time we had our second dinner there. The wine list is great. The views from the roof veranda are amazing, a great place to have a glass of wine. The only downside to the place was that it is a long way from the beach but the pool makes up for this. Overall a charming and highly recommended hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oasi Olimpia Relais is an old villa of 1892 from whose restoration we obtain 12 luxury rooms. The philosophy of this relais is exclusivity, intimate atmosphere, elegance in simplicity and maximum attention to hospitality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Oasi Olimpia Relais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasi Olimpia Relais Hotel
- Hotel Oasi Olimpia Relais Italy/Province Of Naples