We stayed at the Hotel Oasi Olimpia Relais for the first 5 nights of our honeymoon and we can honestly say the hotel, the grounds and the staff were all excellent. Unfortunately it rained for the first three days but we still managed to get out and about and visit places which are easily accessible via the prompt bus service. As part of our experience we had to sample the cooking class hosted by Carmen. All I can say is it is so much fun as the method of teaching is so simple but you come away learning a lot about how to make simple dishes which taste amazing - authentic Italian cuisine in the heart of Italy! We will definitely be making our own gnocchi now!
The staff here were so friendly and did everything they could to make our stay as enjoyable as possible - nothing was ever too much effort. Thank you to Giovanni for bringing drinks and nibbles to us when we were around the lovely pool - sunbathing when the sun finally came out. A totally relaxing day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oasi Olimpia Relais is an old villa of 1892 from whose restoration we obtain 12 luxury rooms. The philosophy of this relais is exclusivity, intimate atmosphere, elegance in simplicity and maximum attention to hospitality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Oasi Olimpia Relais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasi Olimpia Relais Hotel
- Hotel Oasi Olimpia Relais Italy/Province Of Naples