Hotel Oasi Olimpia Relais
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel O Sole Mio(Massa Lubrense)
  • Pool
Grand Hotel Hermitage & Villa Romita(Sant'Agata sui Due Golfi)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Hotel Iaccarino(Sant'Agata sui Due Golfi)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Reginella(Sant'Agata sui Due Golfi)
View Hotel
Residenza Villa Titina(Sant'Agata sui Due Golfi)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Delle Palme(Sant'Agata sui Due Golfi)
  • Breakfast included
Villa Fernanda Hotel(Sant'Agata sui Due Golfi)
View Hotel
All reviewscooking schoolthe penthousecooking classamalfi coastthree cottagesself cateringcooking lessonhotel groundsincredible staffluxury hotelsant agataour honeymoonhighest pointwonderful weekbreathtaking viewsfresh ingredientsmount vesuvius
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 February 2013

Carmen and her lovely staff always make us feel so very welcome. The small hotel set in lovely relaxing grounds and is our once a year holiday haven that we have returned to many times. Carmen is a force of nature who not only runs the Relais to her very high standards, runs cooking courses that has everyone enthralled and then produces wonderful meals in the evening from a changing daily menu. Our whole family (3 generations) love our stays there and although there is so much to do and see in the surrounding area we are more than happy to just go on walks and enjoy the hotel and leave the busy coastline to others.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Ross280213
Reviewed 21 January 2013

Someone needs to be honest here and write the truth, although very charming the Manager/Chef Carmen is not very profesional for the standards that a 'four star' rated hotel requires and yet while learning to cook can be fun, I would not expect to have a very limited menu at resturant of the hotel or be told that only certain dishes are available. I personally think you either cook or run the hotel, as the quality of the food is poor, ( pannacotta or brought in ice cream for dessert served for the 5 days of our stay), to which we made a point, only to be told off and suggested to go and eat out in a 'restaurant' in town. We find that Carmen's attitude needs to change is she is to attract more customers as the hotel seemed fairly empty with 12 suites only, and we are not surprised. We are certainly coming back.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Martin A
Reviewed 11 November 2012

My husband and I stayed here on our honeymoon in October 2012, and although the hotel and the location is beautiful, it was a bit of a disappointment for us. The staff, particularly Carmen, are so kind, so I hate to say anything negative about the place.
We had booked through an agency and stayed in one of the free-standing cottages, which looked adorable on the outside and we were very excited to stay there. Unfortunately, it was a little rough around the edges. The shower door in the bathroom was broken so we had to mop up water after showering, and the entire cottage smelled like mildew. In fact, with all the (unfortunate) rain we had during our visit, we had to get new towels because ours began to grow mold, despite us turning on our fans, air conditioning, and hanging everything up. When I asked for more towels from the front desk, I was told that I would be charged 2 euro PER TOWEL! I begged and pleaded and they gave me ONE bath towel for free. We had also received an email from our travel agency regarding an upcoming tour option, but the agency emailed the front desk and asked them to pass along the message to us. However, it wasn't until three days later that they finally gave me the message, and we missed the tour option completely.
Check my other reviews - I am generous with my compliments! But this hotel, at least the cottages, were certainly not top-notch. Maybe the actual hotel rooms are nicer. I hope this is the case!

Room Tip: Say no to the cottages!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Amy L
Reviewed 11 November 2012

We went to get a week of cooking experience, and ended up having a superb luxury hospitality, including 4 cooking lessons of local specialties, and ended up eating our own cooked food.
Carmen, the head chef and general manager of the relais went out of her way to make sure we had the best experience of both sightseeing tours of the magnificent Amalfi region, and getting the best advise on the cooking sessions.
It was the last week of the season, weather was not always ideal for touring, but Carmen was flexible and accommodating by changing the schedule to best fit the planned activities, By the end of the week, we have managed all, and left with a taste for more...
Great hospitality, high end quality - definitely worth the money spent.
We highly recommend, and will go back for another week, soon...

Thank you Carmen and team - you are the best.

Tami & Eli Lev (UK)

Room Tip: Vesuvio suit had great view of the two gulfs. But we know all rooms are spacious.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2012

Spent one amazing week here. The staff was great. Carmen is amazing. Can't wait to try some of her recipes at home. It was a short walk into town and easy to get to Sorrento, Pompeii, the Amalfi coast and Capri from there. The grounds are beautiful and so relaxing. If you are looking for some place to stay that is not a Holiday Inn I would highly recommend this spot.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo