We have stayed at the hotel cottage for 5 nights on April 2014. The facility is out of the hotel yard but located on a very quite area. The room/kitchen is very well equipped except Kitchen towels and basic food you expect to find when you first arrive late night such as milk, coffee, salt etc.
No cleaning while staying - extra payment of 30 EU is paid on checkout. No sheets replacement during stay. Towels replacement for extra money only.
In general it is good place to stay for trips around the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oasi Olimpia Relais is an old villa of 1892 from whose restoration we obtain 12 luxury rooms. The philosophy of this relais is exclusivity, intimate atmosphere, elegance in simplicity and maximum attention to hospitality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Oasi Olimpia Relais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasi Olimpia Relais Hotel
- Hotel Oasi Olimpia Relais Italy/Province Of Naples