Grand Hotel Hermitage & Villa Romita
Hotel Oasi Olimpia Relais(Sant'Agata sui Due Golfi)
US$223
US$210
Grand Hotel Due Golfi(Sant'Agata sui Due Golfi)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$229
Hotel Iaccarino(Sant'Agata sui Due Golfi)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$94
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Sant'Agata(Sant'Agata sui Due Golfi)
US$119
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Reginella(Sant'Agata sui Due Golfi)
US$81
US$79
Hotel Montana(Sant'Agata sui Due Golfi)
US$182
  • Restaurant
Hotel La Pergoletta(Sant'Agata sui Due Golfi)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$143
Villa Romita(Sant'Agata sui Due Golfi)(Great Value!)
US$205
  • Pool
Residenza Villa Titina(Sant'Agata sui Due Golfi)
Villa Fernanda Hotel(Sant'Agata sui Due Golfi)
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,043 results
All reviewsvilla romitabay of naplessant agatashuttle bussea viewshuttle servicethe main hotelprivate paththe hotel stafflocal villageminute drivepool barsmall villageolive grovesmount vesuviuslovely villagebest of both worlds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We arrived at the Hermitage Hotel 14th May in the afternoon, after getting to our room 502, we changed to go out for dinner. As we were walking out of the Hotel my partner slipped and fell over twisting her foot under her and landing with her full weight on her foot. We asked the Hotel twice to log the accident in an accident book and they did not have one, nor did any of the staff offer to assist us or call for medical help, I am absolutely disgusted by this! That night the hotel was noisy with guests arriving early hours of the morning 1am to 4am shouting in the corridor. Breakfast was dull stale croissants and bread, we ate only yogurts and had a cup of tea. The second night was noisy too.

On returning to UK my partner has been to the hospital and has 4 fractures plus soft tissue and ligament damage. We were in Sorrento to finalize plans for our September wedding,now we have had to make changes to accommodate for my partners injuries causing stress and worry and ruining our plans.

Not impressed by lack of concern by your hotel staff.There was only an offer of Ice as we were leaving the hotel. No concern at all when my partners foot was clearly swelling, bruised and black and blue.

We will be taking this further and writing to the Agent we booked through and ABTA.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank staglinger
RENATOHERMITAGE, Guest Relations Manager at Grand Hotel Hermitage & Villa Romita, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear Sir,
First of all I 'm sorry for you partner and We wish a quick recovery.
I rember about you, I was by the desk once you have arrived you have booked for 2 nights stay in a standard room, you have received all the information , also i saw you the morning after,
you have not mention any complains about noise and quality of breakfast actually I spoke with you because I saw your partner not walking good if you need any medical assistance or any help for your partner and you answered also with a joke that istead of ice you needed a gin tonic.....
I hope to welcome again and give a better service.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

I start with the best, the people. We had a truly great treatment from all in the staff during the one week stay. Warm, respectful and with humor. The hotel as well as the food was also good. The closeness to Santa Agata and the restaurant Don Alfonso is very valuable.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dan F
Reviewed 18 May 2014

This is a lovely, friendly hotel with attentive and polite staff with one of the best views of Vesuvius and Naples you will find around Sorrento!

Rooms were comfortable and cool, with a balcony view of the bay. I found myself getting distracted by the view each time I sat down to read, no matter what time of day it was. The pool was clean and never too busy.

Going half board saved our lives on the days we had exhausted ourselves (e.g. climbing Mount Vesuvius) and I still dream of the meals we were served. I have never tasted tomatoes as good as on this holiday! Catering staff were friendly and cheerful but not overbearing. They would always try to tempt you with the dessert trolley, even if you were full of pasta!

The hotel offers a shuttle bus down to Sorrento station, which lets you hop onto the Circumvesuviana network with ease. Worth a walk to the local village of S'Agata through the lemon orchards too.

Please do not think twice about booking here - it's a wonderful little hotel!

(Visited August 2011)

Room Tip: Room overlooking the pool = room overlooking the sunset!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank TheTravellingQuill
Reviewed 11 May 2014

We only stayed one night and probably had the cheapest room available, which was really dated, with a pretty bad shower and terrible pillows. The main problem was that it was also right over the main road which leads up from Sorrento.

Now anyone who knows Italy, knows that the Italians love their scooters and mopeds. So imagine trying to sleep as they rev the tits off their little 50 or a 100cc bikes to get up the very steep hill all night. Same can be said for the cars but not quite as bad. Even with all the windows closed the noise was pretty bad.

Breakfast was not that great either but service in general was good and it has a nice lounge bar. Just ask for a room away from the road and you should be alright. Terrace and pool looked nice but we did not use it.

Room Tip: we had 402 on the 4th floor. The lower the last 2 numbers, the closest you are to the road.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2014

To walk out on our balcony that first day brought tears to my eyes, and I don't usually cry over views. What a sublime spot. We were treated with unfailing courtesy and helpfulness by the staff. At first we said to each other, It's so far to Sorrento. But after one day in Sorrento, we were thrilled to get back to our paradise. Cool air, space, leafy walk up the hill to Sant' Agata. Oh, we adored Pompeii and Herculeneum--like everyone through history--but Grand Hotel Hermitage was our own special idyll. Be sure to hang out in the Orlando Bar in Sant' Agata! Separate review soon.

Room Tip: Ask for view out over the pool and down the mountain
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple