“spa hotel with terraces”

Rizzi Aquacharme Hotel & Spa
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Boario Terme
Reviewed 26 July 2012

this hotel offers huge rooms with mountain view and terrace like balconies. has its own underground parking, free wi-fi. though we stayed here for business, it is originally a spa hotel in the spa town at boario terme.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 21 July 2012

First let me oregace rhia with the fact that i an very well teaveled and spend lengthy stays in italy every summer so i am accustomed to ITALIAN WAYS AND LIFE . My husband had to be in the area for business and this was the hotel chosen. The rooms are terribly small, and I could barely fit in the shower stall ( I am 5.3" and 115 lbs. not large by any means). The AC was in the process if being "fixed". We were told it would be working by the time we returned from dinner. Upon arrival we were assured it was working. Hahaha. It was 80 in our room! After a miserable night the clerk apologized and said I should have changed rooms at midnight if I was uncomfortable. I doubt I will return

• Stayed: July 2012
3  Thank andiamokk
Reviewed 7 May 2012

I stay here on a weekly basis now having tried several hotels in the area. It is clean and well maintained, with one of the best breakfast spreads I have found to get you started for the day. Staff are helpful and have good English.
The restaurant serves very good food if somewhat a little expensive, however there is a good bar and a lower cost restaurant within walking distance.
I have tried several hotels in this area and this is probably the best for all round location, quality, price and friendliness of staff.
On the down side, internet access is dependant on where you are in the hotel and the local sports pitch can produce a bit of noise in the evening, although this does close at a reasonable time.

Room Tip: For good internet ask for a hotel at the opposite end to the reception area. For a quiet room durin...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 April 2012

Our family group stayed at the Rizzi for 5 nights for a ski break. The rooms were lovely. The food was superb every night as we stayed half board. Also the spa was a great treat each evening. The staff were very helpful.
The only downside was the snow was not plentiful but this was not the hotel's problem!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2012

I stayed here with my mother during a tour of Italy in October 2011, they have very friendly and helpful staff and zero language barrier, as expected from a 4 star hotel.

The breakfast in particular was a treat (especially if you have a sweet tooth) and the view is always refreshing and energising.

Room Tip: ask for the new rooms, the old ones are very small
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 February 2012

Stayed here for a long weekend skiing holiday, the hotel is very clean and rooms ok for a 4 star hotel. The maids were very friendly!! Breakfast was ok, not a massive selection but we did not go hungry! Dinner was hit and miss, some of the disheshes on the inclusive menu were terrible and I don't understand why a chef would let them leave the kitchen! Others were excellent. Only complaint was my friend had a bad stomach on the last night and threw up at 2 in the morning... We had only ate at the hotel that day so it was defiantly something they fed him!

Overall I would not let this put you off, the spa was great and the service Ok for 4stars- if a little slow.

Skiing on Montecampione was ok, it's a quiet resort with locals visiting at the weekend. There was limited snow on the slopes, if snow is not forecasted or it's a bit warm don't take the chance as there will probably patchy slopes or lots of ice which was a nightmare for us on the last day!

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank DanGriff
Reviewed 28 February 2012

My husband, my 8-year old daughter and I stayed here for three nights in February 2012, and we had a delightful weekend. Like other reviewers we drove up to Montecampione for skiing during the day, so we particularly enjoyed the hotel's spa in the evenings. The food was lovely, the staff were very friendly and the hotel was stylish. What more could you ask?

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
#4 of 6 in Darfo Boario Terme
Hotel San Martino
Hotel San Martino
#2 of 6 in Darfo Boario Terme

Been to Rizzi Aquacharme Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!