“Worth trying out”

Ranked #3 of 20 Restaurants in Portoscuso
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 September 2013

the locationn is beautiful, service is really great, but we were not impressed by the food. Maybe it was miscommunication from our side too as both Tuna stakes instead of just one came in as well done. Desert with cheese and honey was amazing. Would recommend.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

A very descent and beautiful place. Such a lovely dinner if you are here. I really enjoy the food that I order. Its really great and the service are also awesome. I promise to be back here again.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

I was there with my mum. The location is nice, just in the city center of Portoscuso with a nice view on the port. The waiters are nice. The bad thing was the food. May be I was unlucky but what we ordered it was far to be good, just average or poor considering the price. The tuna carpaccio full of any kind of random spice so the taste was totally cover.. what a pity! The cous cous was fine, nice the touch of saffron but very scarce sea food inside. The fish we took it was an "orate" with mushroom porcini. The fist was boiled in water so that the taste was washed up with the water. They add up some porcini and olive oil.. the taste was really poor. Again a big mistake one expect a fish to be steamed not boiled.. Well that the famous tonno alla portoscusesa. I had this the day before hosted by local it was so delicious. Unfortunately here the taste was not aligned with this nice memory. The tuna was really salted with stuffed onions. Furthermore it was very dry and stringy as it the thing one warm up in a microwave.. We paid around 60 euro for 2 with some white wine. Overall considered I would not recommend it.

2  Thank Mercipourlechocolat
Reviewed 2 March 2013

Ate here with colleagues recently and generously I was ordered for and looked after. The owner/chef was very friendly and helpful and the food was all very nice. A fresh fish that he would use for us was presented and lots of great seafood was prepared – all of which was very nicely done. The restaurant itself was very empty (it is out of season) and the atmosphere was hurt a little by pop music radio being played a bit too loudly – with the music not really fitting the place either, but otherwise I liked the design and feel of the place, eating very well and enjoying it a great deal.

Reviewed 8 July 2012

A well run family restaurant with good food and wine and friendly helpful staff
Many thanks for their help repairing our sail!!