Borgo Casabianca is the perfect location if you've always dreamed of a wedding in the rolling hills of Tuscany. We had our wedding at Casabianca in early June when the grounds were just stunning, everything was green and there was jasmine and rosemary growing everywhere! We had 75 guests and rented out the entire hotel for the weekend.
The manager and staff made this weekend unforgettable. The first night they put on a pizza night like no other with the longest table I have ever seen in between the villas! They prepared an anti pasti buffet and the chef made pizzas for everyone in the outside pizza oven. The manager Annamaria listened to everything that we wanted and exceeded our expectations. The food throughout the weekend from snacks, breakfast, lunches and the wedding dinner was simply delicious. They used mostly fresh produce and the quality of the food was of a very high standard. Compliments to the chef! With the help of our wedding planner and the staff at Casabianca our wedding with the back drop of Tuscany was better than I could ever have imagined. We used the entire venue for the wedding day and had separate areas for the ceremony, aperitif, reception and dancing.
The venue is like a little village and our guests had an amazing time, the swimming pool area was perfect for relaxing in the day. Casabianca is ideally located and very accessible from the A1 motorway that links to both Pisa airport and Rome.
I can’t recommend Borgo Casabianca enough for the location, the venue and facilities, the staff and the food!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 18th-century manor house, in this 4-star Tuscan hotel, has three rooms and six suites, some of which still have original frescoes. Attention to detail makes this little village quite unique, from the rooms to the suites and from the pool area to the restaurant which serves local Tuscan specialties and has an excellent wine list. The renovations carried out on the village have brought Casabianca back to its former splendor and involved not just the buildings, streets and gardens but also the farm lands and the olive groves. The production of oil, which was once the farm's main activity, is still alive today and the result is an excellent D.O.P. Terre di Siena extra-virgin olive oil: a precious flavor of Tuscany. From the hotel there are splendid vistas of the charming Tuscan countryside towards the Montalcino hills, Mount Amiata, the Crete and Siena. An unforgettable spectacle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Borgo Casabianca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borgo Casabianca Asciano
- Borgo Casabianca Hotel Asciano
- Hotel Borgo Casabianca Asciano, Italy - Tuscany